Nap Then Attack Tee
This style is currently sold out.
Cats are good at so many obnoxious things! -- like climbing on top of your head at 3 o'clock in the morning and making biscuits on your scalp (OUCH). My cat Rosie excels at this particular skill and, side note, it is not relaxing.
Of course, cats also dominate when it comes to the classic obnoxious cat skills like…
- Swatting viciously and rapidly at unprotected ankles when humans are traveling up or down the stairs.
- Scratching insistently at the bathroom door every time you try to steal a moment of quiet, and then, of course, immediately wanting to leave said bathroom after you let them in!
- Plopping smack dab in the middle of the walkway to the kitchen to "control the doorway," so that you’re forced to step over and around them because they own the kitchen, obviously.
Many cats also excel at an activity commonly referred to as “nap then attack.”
“Nap then attack” is when your cat appears to be in a state of sweet, deep slumber -- usually on your tummy or your lap, or some other meaty part of your body that is prime for scratching. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, your sweet kitty wakes up, freaks out, and claws the crap out of you. 😲
Tabs, my 18-pound tabby boy, was exceptional at this skill. If I only had a dollar for every time he was on my lap, then suddenly emerged from a deep slumber to tear the living daylights out of whatever squishy appendage was closest!
The Nap Then Attack Tee celebrates this particular cat skill. It’s available in British Shorthair Blue and Tabby Gray.
This shirt runs true to size. I'm 5 feet 1 inches tall, and I wear a size 4 or 6. In these pics, I'm wearing a Medium because I was going for a looser boyfriend fit, but a Small still fits comfortably.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|